Sunday 21 December 2014

Escada Sexy Graffiti Limited Edition EDT Spray 100 ml


Hi beauties! I hope that you are having a wonderful weekend.


Today I thought I would do a quick review of one of my latest products I've bought recently -Escada Sexy Graffiti Limited Edition EDT Spray 100 ml 

Escada Sexy Graffiti Eau de Toilette

Escada Sexy Graffiti eau de toilette spray for women is a fruity and intoxicating aroma, opening with top notes of raspberry, strawberry and grapefruit, flowing into a heart of lily of the valley, violet and red peony, all of which is rounded off with a base of cashmere wood and vanilla.

Escada Sexy Graffiti Eau de Toilette

Sexy Graffiti is my all time favourite scent,and its definitely my favourite perfume. 
It is such a flirty, fruity scent!
A 100 ml bottle of eau de Parfum retails at £44.00 from Debenhams

No comments:

Post a Comment