Thursday 26 January 2012

No7 Floral Brights Limited Edition Collection by Lisa Eldridge


              No7 Vital Brights Lipstick in Blossoming Pink


This is a delicious spring collection made all the better by the magical touch of Lisa Eldridge who manages to make all things bright and beautiful.

I was really excited about the bright pink  lipstick when I first saw it. And, let me tell you, the lipstick is better than what I expected.The shade is buildable, you can blot it out for a sheer effect or layer it up for a stunning full on colour.I really like the lipstick’s formula, it is like a hybrid between a gloss and  a lipstick – great choice for Spring. This lipstick glides on easily and is not drying at all.


 I like the clean white packaging as well- you'll spot them in your bag!
If you're looking for more No7 news (and giveaways) follow them on Twitter @BootsNo7

http://www.boots.com/en/No7-Vital-Brights-Lipstick_1245062/

No comments:

Post a Comment